Sunday, April 13, 2008

Voting

Most people think that voting is an excercise when you cast a ballot, and thats true.

But a harsher reality of voting occurs when you spend or earn money. I work, earn money, and vote, not only with my taxes, but also my purchases.

Purchasing.
When in the process of purchasing you must consider where the money goes. When I bought my house in 2007..I bought from an elderly woman who had a renter. Why? Well, the use of the funds to unlock the house also funded not one, but three other local homes.
1. The rental I abandoned.
2. The previous owners new residence.
3. The renters new residence.

Why is that significant?

The votes that were cast in the purchase of a home had a three part effect.

Now, bring it back to everyday purchasing....the things that you consume with earned income has an effect on the supply chain of the producing country. If you consume American, America will recover. If you purchase thingies, purchase them from American who already own the thingy. Or from American manufacturing the produces the thingy.

That vote will take the greatest precedence in the recovery.

No comments: