Saturday, April 5, 2008

Irrational Markets

Investment theory that is working (its called fast money):
Go Long Short (this sums up the FXP,SRS,SKF,SDS)
Go Short Long (this sums up GM, DOW, basically all individual equities)

this is backwards, and irrational.

if you are not playing this game, the systems will start reverse and rational prices will come back to the marketplace.

Slow money theory: invest for the long term event horizon, in safe stable economies, and companies that have have sustainable durable advantage.

But man its fun and exciting to play FAST MONEY. I need your brains to help me help you, and I cannot do that unless you intereact with me, blow it up, call me out, COMPETE!

Make no mistake, I plagerize all the other blogs, and you know who you are.

test the marketplace, your mind, and above all else...humble yourself, do good works, and simply play by the same rules as those before you.

1 comment:

notso_liquid_paper said...

sound like buying to me.

how and when are you supposed to sell?